Hello to all

The forum for Men in Sheds Milton Keynes. Tthe Shed provides facilities enabling men to meet, pursue hobbies and practical interests, share skills, learn new ones, help in community-based projects and develop new ideas.
Viking

Hello to all

Post by Viking »

Now its up and running i thought I'd say, Hi to everyone.
Last edited by Viking on Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Hello to all

Post by Administrator »

Hi,

We're just getting setup! Glad you joined

John O

NigelP2

Post by NigelP2 »

Hello to all. As a few of us have now joined I thought I would ask you to let us know what you're doing to pass the time now that the Shed is closed. Have you started any new projects? We are spending a lot of time on our allotment, digging up paths to create more growing space and generally getting the plot ready for planting, while harvesting a good crop of purple sprouting. We've been out cycling or walking on most days and I have various maintenance jobs to do on my two classic motorbikes, so no time to get bored yet. Nigel

ormej01

Post by ormej01 »

IMG_2147-2.jpg
IMG_2147-2.jpg (109.63 KiB) Viewed 339 times
I have a large backlog of unfinished projects, but now have the time to get some of them done, without anyone breathing down my neck! Currently rebuilding an Akai 4000DS tape recorder. There were dollops of fifty year old grease on it which had set hard. Now I have cleaned the parts and am attempting to reassemble it.